Our expertise in the area of Accountancy is second to none. We carry out a detailed review of an entity’s accounting function and advice on the nature and adequacy of the system in place as well as identifying weaknesses and advising on appropriate remedial actions. We assess advice and install an integrated accounting system appropriate to the client at hand.
Our accounting function specializes in the following areas:
- i) Outsource (Offsite accountancy solutions) | Accounting support
Our Outsource function offers off-the-site/premises accountancy and payroll service for both companies and Non-Governmental Organizations. We also provide detailed financial management information and financial reporting for rapidly-growing organizations.
- ii) Financial Management:
Managing your financial affairs successfully takes time, knowledge, and expertise. That is why you need the security of a trusted adviser. MULEX PARTNERS Certified Public Accountants is a firm of independent financial advisers specializing in personal financial advice and investment.
Whether you are pursuing a successful career, planning for a happy retirement, or protecting your business or family, MULEX PARTNERS has the expertise to help you at every stage of your life.
We’re truly independent and we take a holistic approach to help you achieve your financial goals. Our aim is to build a long-term, mutually beneficial relationship with all our clients.
iii) Computerized Accounting packages:
We have specialized knowledge in a number of approved accounting packages namely; QuickBooks, Tally, Sage Pastel, and Palladium. We help set up your company on the most appropriate of the above accounting packages and tailor your specific reporting requirements to the new accounting package reducing the pressure of data entry, processing, and generating financial reports required for management.
In a SnapShot we carry out the following functions of computerized accounting;
- Designing, Installation (including Networking), and Implementing financial and related information Systems.
- Advising on the nature, function, and purpose of financial and related information systems.
- Determining appropriate financial and related information systems to meet client and/or organizational requirements.
- Monitoring, maintaining and modifying financial and related information Systems for a dynamic entity in a changing Operational Environment.
- Information System Support Services to clients